“Women mean Business” is again the focus of the 12th annual CCBC Women’s Expo 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, March 16 and 17, in the Gym (L Building) at CCBC Catonsville, 800 South Rolling Road.
Sponsored by the Community College of Baltimore County’s Enterprise Institute and the Women’s Expo MD, the event will feature more than 150 exhibitors from women-based businesses, motivational speakers, business finance and business start-ups workshops as well as crafts and jewelry, holistic health and fitness displays. The organizers expect more than 2500 attendees over the two-day event.
Admission is $5 per day per person at the door; students and military personnel with IDs free. Sponsorship opportunities are still available. For the complete schedule of events and sponsors, visit www.WomensExpoMd.com or call 410-977-2898.
- Modern Moms, a free 18-session discussion/demonstration series all about parenting, will feature Jillian Amodio as its Keynote speaker. NeuGrowth Center for Brain Training owned by Kathy Kitts is sponsoring this series.
- CCBC Fashion Café, sponsored by Baltimore Fashion Week, Smarty Pants and Suited to Succeed — Saturday, March 16
- Fashion Talks and Previously-Owned Clothing Sale
- The newest in hair and make-up by Arbonne and LA Hair
- “Set up an E-Bay Store” by Sandy McCarthy
- Baltimore Fashion Week Model Call (2 p.m.) – ages 13 and up, male and female
- Start up a Business – Women Entrepreneurs of Baltimore (WEB) – presented in English and Spanish
- “Queen for a Day” – celebrating physically challenged women
- Captain Dee Fense – Ravens Hall of Fame fan