- Day Three Agenda
I attended the following APS sessions of interest.
- M3. Bubbles III, Room: 303, Chair: O. Basaran, Purdue U.
- M3.01 Optical Tomography of Polydisperse Dry Foam A. Chieco, K. Feitosa, P. Korda, A. Roth, D. Durian
M3.02 Wall effects in Stokes experiment with a liquid foam H. Gao, H. Subramani, M. Harris, O. Basaran
M3.03 Velocimetry of aqueous foam drainage M. Kennedy, J. Fleming
M3.04 Bubble rearrangements dynamics in foams M. Le Merrer, S. Costa, S. Cohen-Addad, R. Hoehle
M3.05 Bubbling regime in planar co-flowing air-water sheets C. Guti´errez-Montes, R. Bola˜nos-Jim´enez, A. Sevilla, E. Sanmiguel-Rojas, C. Mart´Inez-Baz´anr
M3.06 Universality of Bubble-Jets in Gravitational Fields D. Obreschkow,M. Tinguely, N. Dorsaz, P. Kobel, A. de Bosset, M. Farhat
- Meet The APS Journal Editors
- APS Outreach mission was to communicate the excitement and importance of physics to people of all ages. They promoted physics through our website, physicscentral.com, our blog, our extremely popular comic book series about Spectra the laser superhero, our wildly successful PhysicsQuest program and many, many other projects. I stopped pass and picked a comic, poster or some great outreach ideas. The best exhibit by far.
Poster Session LA
- Poster Session LA
- Reflection and Rest from a informative conference.
Thanks to the American Physical Society for their generous support!